Join our training sessions:
- At one of our upcoming mixed-company courses in Machynlleth, mid-Wales. Maximum 8 attendees.
- With a tailored session just for you and your company, either at your own premises or here in Machynlleth, mid-Wales.
- With an online session just for you and your company, tailored to your specific needs.
In mixed company courses, you will learn how to:
- Design PV systems including module & inverter selection.
- Compare different PV modules, inverters and configurations.
- Make a photo montage of the property with PV installed.
- Design domestic and commercial systems.
- Perform accurate economic analyses including using UK FiTs.
- Model complex systems with multiple inverters and arrays.
- Discover the impact of shading and optimise your design (premium only).
- Produce 3D visualisations of buildings and shading impacts (premium only).
- Visualise the cable route on the roof (premium only).
Upcoming Mixed Company Training Courses:
||Tuesday 22nd September 2015
||Tuesday 22nd September & Wednesday 23rd September 2015
By the end of the course you will have learned how to customise solar PV systems to suit customers' specific requirements. You will be able to compare different components and configurations, offering your customers the most precise analysis.
You will have produced a professional client report with precise data and exciting graphics, including a photorealistic representation of a property with PV modules added. This will include an economic analysis report with a variety of outputs. We can also discuss your ongoing projects.
Take a look at our sample PV*SOL and PV*SOL premium course contents.
What you get from attending one of our mixed company courses:
- A certificate from The Solar Design Company
- A USB with useful documents relating to the course and space to save your projects made on the day
- Fluency in using the software from start to finish
- Refreshments and lunch
Our trainers have many years of experience in teaching PV*SOL and PV theory, as well as technical authoring in the renewable energy industry.
You may also be interested in our two supplementary courses, MCS Shading and Solar Surveying and Key PV Concepts.
Key PV Concepts covers the foundational knowledge necessary to use PV*SOL, such as solar geometry; how inverters work; the area utilisation method for frame mounted systems and why shading matters.
MCS Shading and Solar Surveying is a one-day practical course where you will get to grips with the MCS shading methodology and become confident in conducting site surveys.